- Information You Provide Us Directly
- Through your use of our website, including any data you may provide through our website when you contact us via our contact page or when you call us directly
- When you purchase and use products and services, including use of our DNA, Drug or Alcohol testing kits; or
- Through referral forms, phone calls from solicitors, sample donors or members of the public.
When you are submitting personal data on behalf of a child, please be aware that this privacy notice shall also apply to the child’s personal data. If you have any questions concerning this privacy notice or your child’s personal data, please contact us email@example.com
It is important that the personal data we hold about you is accurate and current. Please keep us informed if your personal data changes during your relationship with us.
- The data we collect about you.
Personal data, or personal information, means any information about an individual from which that person can be identified. It does not include data where the identity has been removed (anonymous data)
We may collect, use, sort and transfer different kinds of personal data about you which we have grouped to together as follows:
- Identity Data includes first name, last name, username or similar identifier, title, date of birth, job title & company name.
- Contact Data includes home address, email address and telephone number.
- Transaction Data includes details about payments to and from you and other details of products and services you may have purchased from us Summit DNA Ireland
- Financial Data includes bank accounts and payment card details
- Technical Data includes internet protocol (IP) address, browser type, and version, time zone settings and location browser plug-in types and versions, operating systems and platform and other technology on the device you use to access our website www.summitdnaireland.com
- Usage Data includes information about how you use our website, products, and services.
- Marketing and Communication Data includes information on your preference in receiving marketing information from us and your communication preferences.
Sensitive Personal Data
This type of Data is required for the provision of DNA, Drug and Alcohol Testing, we may collect details about your race or ethnicity, information about your health ( including medical history and GP Details), genetic and biometric data ( including DNA sample/profile) and test results via the website and/or following your use of products and services, namely the DNA, Drug and Alcohol testing kits.
If you fail to provide personal Data
Where we need to collect personal data by law, or under the terms of our contract we have with you and you fail to provide that data when requested, we may not be able to perform the contract we have or are trying to enter into with you (EG., to provide you with our goods and services, namely DNA, Drug and Alcohol testing). In this case, we may have to cancel a product or service you have with us but we will notify you if this should be required in any instance.
- How is your personal Data used?
- General use, information you submit to us is used either to respond to requests that you make, or to perform the contract, we are about to enter or have entered into with you.
- We will use your testing information in order to provide you the services, process your order and respond to any other billing related questions
- Where we need to comply with legal or regulatory obligation.
- Where we use Sensitive personal data, including medical data, we are required to confirm and additional lawful basis of the processing of such data which will most commonly include the below instances.
- Where processing is necessary for, medical diagnosis, the provision of health of social care or treatment, including DNA, Drug and Alcohol testing and providing the results of such tests
- Express consent that is freely and transparently given with regards to the processing described
In addition to the data proception laws which we adhere to, we also respect the common law right of confidentiality in relation to your medical data. Summit DNA Ireland will never share your records to any third party not involved in the provisions of our services (other than your GP, or sample collector) unless you expressly consent to us doing so.
- Changes to your information
You may change your information in your account by sending and email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org you may request deletion of your information by us, please note that we are required by law to keep this information and not delete it (until such a time that we have complied with or legal requirements, and can then comply with you request)
- Security of your Personal Data
We are committed to keeping your data safe and use a variety of security technologies and procedures to help protect your data form being lost, destroyed, used or accessed in ana unauthorised manner, altered or disclosed. We limit access to your personal data to those employees, agents, contractors and other third parties who have a business requirement to know. They will only process your data on our instructions, and they are subject to a duty of confidentiality.
- Dispute Resolution
If you have any questions, concerns or disputes please contact us by telephone or in writing to email@example.com where will endeavour to respond to your concerns you may have.