- If you’re opting to use one of our Testing Centres please add ‘DNA Consultation’ product to your cart, from here you can choose which testing centre you wish to use
- This test can be used to determine a relationship between two individuals such as a grandparent and grandchildren, or an aunt/uncle and niece/nephew.
- Accurate results to 99.999%.
- Accredited ISO 17025 laboratory.
- This test can also be split and sent to two different addresses if required.
This is a mouth swab test
How accurate is DNA testing?
All results are to within 99.99% or greater. E.G if a man is confirmed as the biological father, the likelihood of paternity is reported as 99.99%. If he does not share the same genetic material as the child, the likelihood of paternity is 0%
Do I need someone’s consent to take their DNA for testing?
All participants must sign the submission form giving their consent to being tested. Children under 16 years must have a legal parent or guardian sign on their behalf.
How long will it take to receive the results of a DNA test?
Results can take 5-7 working days from receipt of samples. Some tests such as Avuncular or siblingship may take slightly longer, this is case dependent.
Is the packaging discreet?
Yes. All our packaging comes in discreet envelopes with jus the shipping address attached, there are no company logos or any markings on the exterior of the packaging. Ensuring complete confidentiality.