- If you’re opting to use one of our Testing Centres please add ‘DNA Consultation’ product to your cart, from here you can choose which testing centre you wish to use
- This is a legal Court Admissible DNA test and can be used for all legal proceedings
- The results can be used to change information on a birth certificate
- This test must be completed by a licensed general practitioner
- Accurate results to 99.999%.
- ISO 17025 accredited laboratory.
- This test can also be split and sent to two different locations if required.
This is a mouth swab test
How accurate is DNA testing?
All results are to within 99.99% or greater. E.G if a man is confirmed as the biological father, the likelihood of paternity is reported as 99.99%. If he does not share the same genetic material as the child, the likelihood of paternity is 0%
Are both Mother & Fathers required for a DNA test?
The test included a swab for both parents and one child, however it is up to you if you wish to have the mother tested also, but it is not required for testing.
Do I need someone’s consent to take their DNA for testing?
All participants must sign the submission form giving their consent to being tested. Children under 16 years must have a legal parent or guardian sign on their behalf.
How long will it take to receive the results of a DNA test?
Results can take 5-7 working days from receipt of samples. Some tests such as Avuncular or siblingship may take slightly longer, this is case dependent.