- If you’re opting to use one of our Testing Centres please add ‘DNA Consultation’ product to your cart, from here you can choose which testing centre you wish to use
- This DNA test is used to establish the biological mother of a child/children.
- Accurate results to 99.99%.
- ISO 17025 Accredited laboratory.
- This test can also be split and sent to two different addresses if required.
This is a mouth swab test
How long will it take to receive the results of a DNA test?
Results can take 5-7 working days from receipt of samples. Some tests such as Avuncular or siblingship may take slightly longer, this is case dependent.
Is the packaging discreet?
Yes. All our packaging comes in discreet envelopes with jus the shipping address attached, there are no company logos or any markings on the exterior of the packaging. Ensuring complete confidentiality.
Can I send my DNA kit to different locations?
We can split any DNA test you order, if you need the DNA test to be sent to two different addresses or two separate GP practices, we can facilitate this, just contact us to ensure the kit is split correctly.
How accurate is DNA testing?
All results are to within 99.99% or greater. E.G if a man is confirmed as the biological father, the likelihood of paternity is reported as 99.99%. If he does not share the same genetic material as the child, the likelihood of paternity is 0%
Are both Mother & Fathers required for a DNA test?
The test included a swab for both parents and one child, however it is up to you if you wish to have the mother tested also, but it is not required for testing.
Do I need someone’s consent to take their DNA for testing?
All participants must sign the submission form giving their consent to being tested. Children under 16 years must have a legal parent or guardian sign on their behalf
There are no reviews yet.